Wednesday 6 June 2012

UPDATE! :)

hello all :)
just a quick update, i'd been neglecting this blogger a bit, having made a personal one - oops! its so addictive though!
anyway.

i post regular offers on my deco facebook page, please add me and look out for these and grab a bargain :) - or just say hi! :)

click here! [facebook.com/decodiamante]

postage is £2.50 inside the UK or £4.00 outside the uk.

prices start from £10 - for diamantes and/or pearls

for bigger pieces aswel (hello kitty, barbie, flowers, hearts, bows etc) - £12-16 - depending on how many of the bigger pieces you're after.

i can get hold of pretty much anything so please do ask!

if you cant see what you'd like in my pictures dont worry, im happy to give absolutely anything a go and try to get hold of anything you'd like so you're happy with the end result.

i can also decodiamante ipods, photo frames, trinket boxes.. anything! please ask!

i absolutely love diamantes and decoden. so it wasnt hard to choose a name for my creations!
i also love speaking to new people and creating gorgeous items so what are you waiting for! :D

take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I hope all is well :) I've followed you sweetie and I'd love if you could follow me back as I only have one follower - boohoo :(.
    I'm currently working on a Summer Lookbook and will be uploading my YouTube video today in which I'd love for you to possibly check out.
    Much love, Luce x
    http://lucestephenson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete